we are hiring
Position: Senior Administration/Finance Officer
Nagarik Aawaz is recruiting for the following position to carry out its regular activities. The job will be based in Lalitpur, Nepal.
Position: Senior Administration/Finance Officer – 1
Duration: Initially for 2 years with possibility of extension.
Minimum Required Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Master’s Degree in management or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in development organization in admin/finance role.
- Coordinate/provide logistical arrangements to relevant meetings, workshops, trainings and events.
- Be responsible for dealing with administrative work especially in CDO and SWC
- Be responsible maintaining all administrative records of the organization.
- Supervise and monitor inventory management.
- Monitor all kinds of filing and documentation system of the organization.
- Be responsible for the supervision of the administrative, finance and support staff.
- Be responsible for preparing financial reports and submitting reports to donors and concern agencies.
- Be responsible for coordinating district partner admin/finance person and provide financial support to them.
- Deal with donors regarding financial matters as required.
- Responsible for all bank and cash transaction.
- Be responsible for releasing the funds in time to district partners.
- Be responsible for budget monitoring on timely basis.
- Be responsible for ensuring all the payment are authorized and evidenced.
- Be responsible for payment of tax on time.
- Be responsible for internal and external auditing.
Please send in your application for the desired post with an updated CV and a cover letter mentioning the position applied for to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 7th August, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Direct phone calls will not be entertained.
Remuneration and benefits will commensurate with the rules of Nagarik Aawaz.
We are looking for someone who can join urgently; women and marginalized community applicants will be given priority.