Nagarik Aawaz (NA) has been working for peace building in Nepal since 2001. NA invites application from qualified and committed Nepali citizens for the position of Documentation & Communication Officer.
Position: Documentation & Communication Officer.
The candidate for this position will be based in Lalitpur with occasional field travel in relation to work and is required to:
• Report writing and documentation of the related program
• Be responsible for communication with related parties.
• Maintain and ensure proper documentation of field actions, events, stories and processes.
• Support Program Officer in program management
• Be responsible for writing proposals
• Prepare periodic field report.
• Develop communication work plan for each financial year in consultation with the team
• Be responsible for regular updates of website.
• Prepare/take responsibility for all NA publications and official documents/reports
• Excellent knowledge of written and spoken Nepali and English.
• Must be proficient in computer applications mainly word processing, spreadsheets and online information systems
Minimum required qualification: Bachelors degree on peace and conflict or social sciences with two years’ work experience in related field.
Duration: Initially for two years with possible extension.
Remuneration and benefits will commensurate with the rules of NA
Please send in your application for the desired post with an updated CV, a passport size photo, and a maximum of one-page write-up (in English, single space, font size 12) on “Why You Think You Are The Best Person For This Position.” Application to reach NA no later than December 8,2013 to Vacancy, Nagarik Aawaz, PO Box 9041, Kathmandu or in email firstname.lastname@example.org,np. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Direct phone calls will not be entertained.